Error when starting meeting for the first time

Description
Whenever I initialize the Mac SDK and then start the meeting, the first meeting always fails with the error value 5. Then the subsequent meetings are started successfully. The code I am using to start meeting is given below.

if let meetingService = self.zoomSdk?.getMeetingService() {
        zoomSdk?.getMeetingService()?.getMeetingUIController()?.delegate = self
        meetingService.delegate = self;

let joinParams = ZoomSDKJoinMeetingElements()

joinParams.displayName = "ABC"
        joinParams.meetingNumber = 92676282725
        joinParams.userType = ZoomSDKUserType_WithoutLogin
        joinParams.password = "109140"
        joinParams.zak = "eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJzdiI6IjAwMDAwMSIsInctX3NrbSI6InptX28ybSIsImFsZyI6IkhTMjU2In0.eyJhdWQiOiJjbGllbnRzbSIsInVpZCI6ImRoWHNtWXNxVHdLck5PLS1IRjJOLVEiLCJpc3MiOiJ3ZWIiLCJzayI6IjAiLCJzdHkiOjk5LCJ3Y2QiOiJhdzEiLCJjbHQiOjAsIm1udW0iOiI5MjY3NjI4MjcyNSIsImV4cCI6MTY2NzMyMDE1NCwiaWF0IjoxNjU5NTQ0MTU0LCJhaWQiOiJtZV9CVjB3d1RkLWZmZ3ctakZGZml3IiwiY2lkIjoiIn0.eJ7yxEanBSo_P4z3RtkMZ3TW99EKYZkSdGIhRoaKWfI"

let joinMeetingResult: ZoomSDKError = meetingService.joinMeeting(joinParams)
        print(joinMeetingResult)
    }

Which macOS Meeting SDK version?
zoom-sdk-macos-5.11.3.9091

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Apple M1 Pro (14-inch, 2021)]

@anonymousedge03 ,could you try the same, but with a shorter expiry on your JWT token?

The expiry of your JWT token should not be more than 48 hours from your current timestamp

@chunsiong.tan I am still facing this issue. I tried using a JWT token with an expiry time of 24 hours. Still, the meeting doesn’t start for the first time. The second time it works.