Error when starting meeting for the first time

Description
Whenever I initialize the Mac SDK and then start the meeting, the first meeting always fails with the error value 5. Then the subsequent meetings are started successfully. The code I am using to start meeting is given below.

if let meetingService = self.zoomSdk?.getMeetingService() {
        zoomSdk?.getMeetingService()?.getMeetingUIController()?.delegate = self
        meetingService.delegate = self;

let joinParams = ZoomSDKJoinMeetingElements()

joinParams.displayName = "ABC"
        joinParams.meetingNumber = 92676282725
        joinParams.userType = ZoomSDKUserType_WithoutLogin
        joinParams.password = "109140"
        joinParams.zak = "eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJzdiI6IjAwMDAwMSIsInctX3NrbSI6InptX28ybSIsImFsZyI6IkhTMjU2In0.eyJhdWQiOiJjbGllbnRzbSIsInVpZCI6ImRoWHNtWXNxVHdLck5PLS1IRjJOLVEiLCJpc3MiOiJ3ZWIiLCJzayI6IjAiLCJzdHkiOjk5LCJ3Y2QiOiJhdzEiLCJjbHQiOjAsIm1udW0iOiI5MjY3NjI4MjcyNSIsImV4cCI6MTY2NzMyMDE1NCwiaWF0IjoxNjU5NTQ0MTU0LCJhaWQiOiJtZV9CVjB3d1RkLWZmZ3ctakZGZml3IiwiY2lkIjoiIn0.eJ7yxEanBSo_P4z3RtkMZ3TW99EKYZkSdGIhRoaKWfI"

let joinMeetingResult: ZoomSDKError = meetingService.joinMeeting(joinParams)
        print(joinMeetingResult)
    }

Which macOS Meeting SDK version?
zoom-sdk-macos-5.11.3.9091

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Apple M1 Pro (14-inch, 2021)]

@anonymousedge03 ,could you try the same, but with a shorter expiry on your JWT token?

The expiry of your JWT token should not be more than 48 hours from your current timestamp

@chunsiong.zoom I am still facing this issue. I tried using a JWT token with an expiry time of 24 hours. Still, the meeting doesn’t start for the first time. The second time it works.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.