Error while saving an event subscription using a subdomain

Error while saving an event subscription using a subdomain

Description
When setting the endpoint for event webhooks I am unable to provide a subdomain. Without using a subdomain it is working as expected.

This might be a regex problem with a newer tld. We are using .cloud. If we swap this with lets say .de it works just fine.

Error
Invalid URL: sub.domain.cloud/webhooks/zoom

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth App

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create an app
  2. Add an event subscription for any event
  3. Enter a subdomain with the tld .cloud in any of the endpoint fields
  4. Save
  5. See error

Hi @jkdv ,

We’re looking into all of the accepted webhook subdomains and will try to get back to you as soon as I have that information :slight_smile: . In the interim, is it possible to use the working domain and have traffic rerouted to the intended cloud subdomain?

Gianni

Hey there,

it is possible but not ideal. We could set up a CNAME on a .de domain.
Is there any ETA? We want to publish soon and by not knowing the waiting time for the review process every second counts for us.

Greetings from Germany

Hi @jkdv ,

Thank you for your response. At this time there is not updated ETA on all the accepted subdomain options, but I will follow up with the SMEs in that department.

Gianni

I got a similar issue on a subdomain of a tech site.

When setting the endpoint for event webhooks I am unable to provide a subdomain. Without using a subdomain it is working as expected.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.