Errorhandling Method "join" - errorCode: 3008 (Meeting has not yet started) - leaveurl refreshes page

Description
I integrate Zoom websdk in a page - when a try to join a meeting that has not yet being startet i get this react modal window which says “Meeting has not yet startet” Button RETRY + BUTTON ok.
By click on “OK” leaveURL is set- page refreshes.

I am sorry for my low understanding but is there not another way ? I have only one page where my zoom-chat is integrated and i do not want that this page is redirected.
I hide my navbar (which contains input forms + joing button) by success.

By error- my desired aim would be that i show this navbar again- and nothing else. no redirect.

Which version?
CDN1.8.3

Hey @Milenoi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. There is currently no way to disable the leaveURL functionality inherent to the join() function. If this is a feature that you would like considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

If you are writing a Single Page Application, you should be able to set the leaveURL to the single index page that you are using although this will still cause a refresh when leaving the meeting.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.