ErrorType=2003,Error Details=16 followed by Error Type=2008,Error Details=16 iOS

I looked through all the forums and tried updating the jwt key multiple times and pasting it in the appDelegate.h under #define kAppToken. When I execute the code and build the app on my iphone and create a new session, the app starts the video and quits with the error provided in the title. This is using the VideoSDK for the ios v1.6.1. This is payload I am using for creating the JWT token. This is me trying to run the quickStart Sample app
{
“app_key”: “xxxx”,
“version”: 1,
“tpc”: “myName”,
“iat”:1673933582,
“exp”:1674883982,
“user_identity”:“myName”,
“role_type”:0
}

@vishnu.vithala,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum – happy to help! As a start, can you confirm whether you’ve validated that the JWT was generated correctly? If not, you can do so using JWT.io.

Hello Donte, the token was accurately generated jwt.io. One things I noticed in release notes is that the ios latest version is compatible with XCODE 12. I am using XCODE 14 to build. Do you think that matters?

@vishnu.vithala ,

Thank you for your response. I have seen reports of XCODE 14 causing an issue with JWT.io. Are you seeing the same result when using a different session name than in the JWT token? For the token, as a test, can you try the session name with the value “myName” when creating or joining a session?

Hello Donte, I tried with a different name and get the same error. I changed the " app_key" to appKey and now I am getting a different error
2023-01-18 21:53:31.691495-0800 ZoomVideoSample[7421:390880] ErrorType========2014, Parameter error when joining the session

2023-01-18 21:53:31.691798-0800 ZoomVideoSample[7421:390880] ErrorDetails========5003

2023-01-18 21:53:31.710638-0800 ZoomVideoSample[7421:390880] ErrorType========2008, Disconnecting session…

@vishnu.vithala ,
Strange! It looks like the “user_identity” property is optional, can you try to generate the JWT without it? I just tested using XCODE 14.2 to build on my end and was able to Join the session on my IOS device. So I do not think the “user_identity” or the app_key property is the source of the problem. Here is a screenshot of the python script I used to generate the JWT along with my device screen recording.

Device Screen Recording :

Re-tried it with the same parameters that you have in your script in JWT.io. No avail. Same Error(2003, Error Details=16).
Be sure to remove PII before posting on the Zoom Developer Forum.
Screenshot :
[REDACTED ]

Thank you for the screenshot, @vishnu.vithala ! Can you share whether JWT.IO shows "Signature Verified " when you enter the value for your secret?

Be sure to remove PII before posting on the Zoom Developer Forum.
Screenshot :
[REDACTED ]

@vishnu.vithala ,

What language are you using to generate the signature? Please share a snippet as I think the issue is the script used to generate the signature.

Not sure which language you are referring to.I am using the JWT.IO to generate the signature then I just copy paste it into XCode. As shown in the screenshot. I just noticed the “Enter your VSDK here without wrapping it” in red. I was not populating that before. Let me try that and give it a shot.

That worked! I was not putting in my secret key

Awesome @vishnu.vithala! Glad to hear that helped resolve the behavior you were seeing and thanks for sharing this update with us!

Hello Donte, I have a new problem wherein I am not able to trigger this portion of the code in the iOS starter code.

#pragma mark **- audio rawdata delegate -**

- (**void**)onMixedAudioRawDataReceived:(ZoomVideoSDKAudioRawData *)rawData

{

NSLog(@"onMixedAudioRawDataReceived %@", rawData);

}

- (**void**)onOneWayAudioRawDataReceived:(ZoomVideoSDKAudioRawData *)rawData user:(ZoomVideoSDKUser *)user

{

NSLog(@"onOneWayAudioRawDataReceived %@", rawData);}

- (**void**)onSharedAudioRawDataReceived:(ZoomVideoSDKAudioRawData *)rawData

{

NSLog(@"onSharedAudioRawDataReceived %@", rawData);

}