Event "Participant waiting for Host" not triggered

So I enabled this event https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/webhook-reference/meeting-events/meeting-participant-waiting-for-host in my testing app as you can see here:

I am creating scheduled meetings via the API, with the “join_before_host” set to false. When I join the meeting from a user other than the host, I get the message that I should wait for the host, but I never the event in my app hook. Then when I start the zoom meeting from the host user, I get both join events at the same time, which is fine.

So, is this event working? I also found it weird that the documentation says that the name of the event should be “meeting.registration_created” which doesn’t make sense and the example shows that the name is “meeting.participant_jbh_waiting” which doesn’t make sense neither, so I can’t even know what is the correct name that I should be expecting.

Thanks in advance!

Hey @pablomatiasgomez,

The webhook should be sent once the participant is waiting so this seems like a bug. Can you send me the meetingUUID of a meeting where this happened so I can investigate the issue?

This is a bug in our docs! We will get this fixed asap, thanks for letting us know! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy