Hi there, I’m having a hard time putting it all together from the API docs. The individual endpoints make sense, but is someone able to help me understand conceptually how a flow like this would work:
I want to use my server backend (in php) to connect two users on my web app into a Zoom call like so:
- Two registered users on my site want to connect using zoom desktop client
- Server creates a zoom ‘user’ for each of my users (
- Server creates a zoom meeting (?), passes join_url to users
- Users click a join link, which launches the zoom desktop client into the meeting
Questions I have:
- Is the flow I’ve defined sensible and possible with the API (v2)?
- If I create a meeting it returns a join_url? How does this work with custCreate users?
Thanks for any direction on this.