Meetings created from user action custCreate

Description
Hi, I am new to zoom api and websdk, We have been using this in our application for Creating Meetings and Joining the meetings.

I have used the licensed account for creating meetings and its working perfectly. I use the start_url for starting/hosting the meeting and then end users join the meeting using web-sdk.

But we want to make dynamic, So as I read the docs I understood first we have to create the user in our account via API and then link the meeting to there account. While creating user i saw options like

Actions:

1. create (creates account basic - where zoom send an email for activation)
  2. custCreate ( where user don’t have zoom account but still host a meeting using start_url)

The second options meet our requirement custCreate

I was able to create this user using Zoom-API, but now am stuck how start_url works for me or how can he host meeting.

Error
how custCreated user can start the meeting?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/users

> {"action": "custCreate", "user_info": {"email": "gourav@zoom.in"}}

https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/gourav@zoom.in/meetings
`

> {"topic":"Demo", "Duration": 60, "settings":{}}

`

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create user using above endpoint
  2. Create meeting using same user-id
  3. Click on start_url

Additional context

1. Want to know how he/she can start the meeting
  2. Can we fetch past meeting details of this account

Hey @robert2

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.