Experiencing significant number of ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED errors

Description
Zoom is unable to connect to socket server: zoomiad93rwg.iad.zoom.us

We started experiencing this from yesterday,

I tried resolving bunch of domains manually that were failing resolution, why is zoom client trying to connect to unavailable domain name?

Browser Console Error
Browser: WebSocket connection to ‘wss://zoomiad93rwg.iad.zoom.us/wc/api/3412939782…’ failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
@zoomus/websdk”: “^2.6.0”

See also: Web SDK attempting to connect to invalid DNS names

Please update if you find a fix, this is a major outage, we’ll also update here if we find a solution.

@chakradarraju see my latest message in the other thread, we’ve seen the errors taper off as of late yesterday.

@ryan We noticed that it tapered off last night too.

Hi, @ryan , @syekollu , and @chakradarraju ,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Can you confirm if you are still seeing the same behavior? If so, can you share a screen shot or video reproducing the behavior?

We noticed this problem right now, in our case with (remove spaces between points, forum link limit):

zoomiad5rwg . iad . zoom . us
zoomiad7rwg . iad . zoom . us
zoomiad8rwg . iad . zoom . us
zoomiad9rwg . iad . zoom . us
…seems to rotate the number.

Connecting from Europe country:

zoomff13422490131rwg . cloud . zoom . us

We cannot use Zoom SDK at all!!

@jorr90 ,

Thank you for reporting this behavior. Can you submit a support ticket with the following details and share the ticket number with me :

Zoom Account ID

Account Admin Email Address

Developer Email Address

Impacted Meeting ids Date and Time:

All ok right now, maybe was a temporary issue last night, or a maintenance not communicated on status.zoom.us

Thanks for the fast response.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.