External Zoom Meeting issue with Salesforce

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
I am getting a developer error in Salesforce due to the character limit for the participants field in the Zoom External Meeting object. I am assuming the participant data came from the zoom api. I tried creating an event so rid Salesforce of this error; however, I am not able to create an event to remove it from the external zoom meeting queue in Salesforce. I tried to delete it but I am not able to do this either.

Error

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: [REDACTED]/[REDACTED]

Failed to process batch for class ‘zoom_app.ExternalZoomMeetingAutoBatch’ for job id ‘[REDACTED]’

caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a2E2K0000061tV6UAI; first error: STRING_TOO_LONG, Participants: data value too large: [REDACTED] (max length=255): [zoom_app__Participants__c]

Class.zoom_app.ExternalZoomMeetingAutoBatch.execute: line 260, column 1

Screenshots (If applicable)
[REDACTED]

Additional context
What should I do to rectify the issue? Thanks.

Hey @shawn_jstreet,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread.

In that email, please include the organization ID where you are seeing this issue and steps that we can take to reproduce the problem as well as screenshots of the error, if possible.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.