Fail to join meeting with role 0
- errorCode: 1
- errorMessage: “Fail to join the meeting.”
- method: “join”
- result: “The current sdk version doesn’t support register meeting/webinar, please upgrade to the latest version.”
- status: false
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Created Meeting with help of zoom Web API
- Open the meeting on Web SDK 1.7.10 with role as 1. I was able to host the meeting.
- If I try to join meeting with role 0, trows error as Failed to login
Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question.
Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:
If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.
Still getting the same error
The Web SDK does not support joining meetings that require registration.
That being said, in version 1.8.0 joining webinars with registration required will be supported:
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.