Failed to initialize zoom SDK Error internalErrorCode=0

Description
I am trying to test Zoom Android SDK and followed the exact steps stated here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/getting-started/install-sdk
However, I still encountered error code: 1 i already used SDK Keys & SDK Secret on marketplace zoom. is it my sdk keys & secret that problem or my JWT Token?

Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: Galaxy Note 9

Thank you so much

Hi rizkyrayd,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. If you would like to use JWT token for SDK authentication, please make sure you are following the instructions in https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization and make sure you are using SDK key&secret(Not API key or OAuth token) from Marketplace to generate the JWT token.

You may refer to the implementation in our demo app: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-android/blob/master/mobilertc-android-studio/sample/src/main/java/us/zoom/sdksample/initsdk/InitAuthSDKHelper.java

Hope this helps. Thanks!

i already used the SDK key & Secret from marketplace zoom that i create and puth it all on the source code but stilll not work.is it JWT token is optional or mandatory?, i used the jwt token that zoom market provided but still doesnt work what should i do

do i must have the bussiness license account to try creating the sampe apps using sdk?

Hi rizkyrayd,

Thanks for the reply. The JWT token is optional, you may choose to use SDK key&secret directly or generate the JWT token from your SDK key&secret and use it for initialization.

You should be able to create SDK app and get SDK key&secret with any license type.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

in sample apps that zoom shared on github,there’s a AuthConstants and have string SDK SDK_JWTTOKEN what should i do if i dont use JWT? do i have to comment it or what? one thing there’s a WEB_DOMAIN and the default is “zoom.us” is it the problem that my zoom sdk cannot connect/initialize?

up up
help me please

Hi rizkyrayd,

Thanks for the reply. There are fields in the InitParam for the SDK key & secret.

If you would like to use SDK key & secret directly, or to check whether your SDK key and secret are working or not, you may comment out the field for JWT token and add the following:

ZoomSDKInitParams initParams = new ZoomSDKInitParams();
// initParams.jwtToken = SDK_JWTTOKEN;
initParams.appKey = SDK_KEY;
initParams.appSecret = SDK_SECRET;

It is recommended to use JWT token instead of using SDK key & secret directly as it is not secure and provides more flexibility. You may refer to the doc to generate the correct JWT token: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization

Thanks!

hey carson i try the web sdk yesterday and got same error like the android error 1 i try to inspect the element and got the return from api “The Account dont enable API”

Hey @rizkyrayd,

This most likely means you do not have a Pro or above Zoom plan.

In order to develop with the Web SDK, you need to upgrade your plan. You can request a free trial here: isv@zoom.us

Also for the Web SDK, you must use JWT Credentials instead of SDK credentials.

Thanks,
Tommy

hi tommy fyi i already used the trial account for this case but still got the same error,
where i must put the jwt token value on the web sdk?is it on the index.js?
thank you.

Hey @rizkyrayd,

You need to put your JWT App Key and Secret here:

Thanks,
Tommy

hi tommy the website sdk already solved,but the android sdk still got the same error i test using the the api key from jwt and still got error,do i have create the jwt from sdk key & sdk secret? thanks

1 Like

Hey @rizkyrayd, happy to hear Web SDK is working! :slight_smile:

For the Android issue, have you tried using SDK App credentials?

CC @carson.zoom

Thanks,
Tommy

yup,i already create the sdk app cred,put the sdk key & Secret on AuthConstants.java
but when i run the apps error message appear said that sdk cannot initialize error code 1.
is there any key or what that i missing. fyi i used the sample apps for android sdk on zoom github.
thanks

Hey @rizkyrayd,

Can you create a new topic in the Android category so our Android developers can assist you?

Thanks,
Tommy