Failed to initialize zoom SDK Error: 1 internalErrorCode=0 Android sample apps

Description
Hi i try to build Android sample apps that zoom provide on github for Research n development purpose,already open it with android studio and do all the steps on Android SDK Documentation page,like creating SDK Apps for generate SDK key & secret, and put sdk key & secret on AuthConstants.java,and try to put the jwt token too,but when i debug it on my device and run the sdk sample apps it appear error message “Failed to initialize zoom SDK Error: 1 internalErrorCode=0”, can anyone help me,is there something that i must to add to the project beside the sdk key & secrets on AuthConstants.java,fyi i already using zoom free trial account

Screenshots

Hi rizkyrayd,

Thanks for the post. The error code indicates that the JWT token is incorrect. What is the web domain you are using?

To ensure your SDK key & secret are working, besides filling up the SDK key & secret in AuthConstants.java, please change the following in InitAuthSDKHelper.java

ZoomSDKInitParams initParams = new ZoomSDKInitParams();
//            initParams.jwtToken = SDK_JWTTOKEN;
            initParams.appKey = SDK_KEY;
            initParams.appSecret = SDK_SECRET;

If it works, then it means the key & secret are working, then you may refer to the instruction here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization to complete the JWT token.

You can use either key & secret or JWT token for SDK initialization.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

3 Likes

im using zoom.us for my web domain is it correct? or im wrong.
oke ill try to direct change the sdk secret n key on initauthsdkhelper.java hope this work ill inform you asap

hope this work thanks

yup its work! thank you carson you’re the best! :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Hi rizkyrayd,

Glad to hear that it is working. Happy Zooming! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks @carson.zoom btw can i use same android sdk for outsystem platform have heard before?,its like hybrid platform & low code platform

Hi rizkyrayd,

Could you elaborate a little bit more about the outsytem and the hybrid platform low code platform? Not. quite sure what kind of system you are referring to. Any wiki or link would be very helpful.

Thanks!

execuse me
Did you solved this error?how to make it?

Hi jiangmy,

Thanks for the reply. Which error are you referring to? Are you looking for a way to generate the JWT token for SDK authentication? You may follow the instruction here:
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization

Thanks!

Thanks Carson_Chen, It really work for me too. thanks again

Hi urnish,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK and glad to hear that it is helpful. Happy Zooming! :slight_smile:

thanks , its working

Glad to hear it is working. Happy Zooming! :slight_smile:

EVEN AFTER CHANGING THE ZOOM SDK KEY AND SECRET KEY I AM GETTING AN ERROR OF FAILED TO INITIALIZE THE ZOOM SDK .DO I NEED TO CHANGE THE WEB DOMAIN AS IT IS IN zoom.us

Hi @saniltr,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Yes, the web domain should be zoom.us.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

I have create JWT following this https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization and get jwt but when i am trying to init sdk using jwt token i an getting 1,0 error that means jwt is invalid token but how? can you please help me with this?

Hi @kathuriasimran94, sorry to hear you’re running into an issue with generating your JWT.

First, let’s make sure your key and secret values are correct. You can test this by setting them as your appKey and appSecret fields in ZoomSDKInitParams.

Once you’ve verified that these values are correct and that the SDK is working, head over to jwt.io and create a JWT by copying the JSON format mentioned in the link you posted.

Lastly, if you’re uncertain about any of the specific components of your JWT, feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to clarify.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for reply, I tried as you said now i am getting 2, 3023 error in sample app.

Hi @kathuriasimran94, thanks for the response.

According to our error codes, that means an illegal key/secret are being used. This most commonly occurs when using the wrong values for these fields. Please ensure that you are copying the key and secret for an SDK app on the marketplace.

Thanks!