Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () zoom-meeting-1.7.9.min.js:1

Description
While starting the latest release of 1.7.9 the sample app web-sdk (CDN) gives the following error – “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () zoom-meeting-1.7.9.min.js:1” just after loading that is without initiating any API calls or any other event.

Error
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 () zoom-meeting-1.7.9.min.js:1

Which version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. On your terminal run git clone https://github.com/zoom/sample-app-web.git --branch master --depth 1
  2. cd sample-app-web/CDN
  3. npm install
  4. npm run start
  5. Open console of browser to see error

Additional context
Also while trying to run the sample app (Local) during npm install it gives an error “No matching version found for @zoomus/websdk@^1.7.9.”

1 Like

I am also facing the same issue, 403 error since their last update of the version 1.7.9. I am not able to get the documentation and stuffs for 1.7.8 also.

Hey @aman1, @utkarshkoushik,

Are you still experiencing this issue? It should work as both github and NPM have been updated with the new version:

Thanks,
Tommy

Is it normal to get this on the console ?

1 Like

Hey @nvivot,

Strange, is the Web SDK working despite these warnings?

Thanks,
Tommy

I don’t know, since the recaptcha feature is not working at all i cannot fully test our application with 1.7.9

Gotcha @nvivot, let me help you get the recaptcha feature working.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

I am also experiencing these exact same warnings with 1.7.9, sourced from the CDN. It in fact makes my entire screen go black. @tommy

Hey @fiveable_austin,

Can you share a screenshot of the browser console errors and the Zoom error please?

Possibly related threads:

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy can you please let me know that way 403 error

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://source.zoom.us/1.8.1/lib/webim.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

Hey @patelrahul0246,

Please create a new topic and fill out the post template so we have enough details to help. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

hellow @tommy
i have same issue field to load some api i don’t no why
service rwcprod.zoom.us/wc/ping

Hey @shehab_xc, happy to help!

Please create a new topic and fill out the post template so we have enough details to help . :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy i already did

Thanks @shehab_xc, I will address you there. :slight_smile:

-Tommy

@tommy I have updated to latest version but still getting 403 error?

Hey @zubair_iqbal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Is the issue you’re seeing similar to the following forum post?

If so, please follow up there as to if you are using Angular with your implementation. Further please try testing this with the Sample Web App.

If that doesn’t cover your issue, please create a new forum topic for your issue and fill out the post template. I’m going to close this topic because it’s older but I’ll follow up with you in the topic above.

Thanks,
Max