Request For Help | Sample Web App | Available on GIT

Description
Hi
I have downloaded the Sample Web App from Github

I am trying to run the CDN version of the application. I dont have much experience with node, this is more of a POC to see if we can integrate Zoom into our application which will be in .net and angular.

We are using Ubuntu as our OS and Chrome as our web browser for developement.

We have updated the sample-web-app/CDN/js/index.js with the key and api secret to run the POC.

The given error happens if I have started the meeting already or if I have not started it with both role 0 and 1

Error
I see the following erros in the debug console

1. GET “s3.amazonaws.com/jsfile/221b971b2c54d18a45.js” net::ERR_ABORTED 403 (Forbidden) - Not sure why anything is downloaded from s3
    Removed the https from the above link as we can only have one link

2. jquery.min.js:2

And finally the following in the console log

1. method: “join”
  2. status: false
  3. errorCode: 1
  4. errorMessage: “joining fail”
  5. result: null

Message - The message we get is “Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.”

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Browser:Chrome

Please let me know if I can provide further information.

Regards
Gaurav

Hey @gaurav.verma.cloud,

We are working to get the Zoom Web Client and Zoom Web SDK back online. Please keep up with our status page for detailed updates: status.zoom.us

The best workaround is to use the Zoom Desktop / Mobile app.

Just include the Zoom meeting join url (https://zoom.us/j/meetingID) on your site rather than showing the websdk / iframe. Clicking on the join url will open the Zoom meeting in the Zoom app.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy for the update.

You are welcome,

Sorry for the inconvenience, please see the note from the Manager of Developer Relations at Zoom.

-Tommy

Thanks please keep me posted and let me know when this is up

1 Like

You are welcome, will do!

-Tommy