Fetch contact list within SDK app

Hi,
I understand that to fetch contact list using REST API, the app should be an “user managed OAuth App”. And SDK apps do not have contact fetching supported. But if I want to show a login user’s contacts inside an SDK app, how do I go about it?

Hi @adg.india.demo, thanks for using our SDK!

You are correct that the SDK does not have support for retrieving a user’s contacts. Once you have received the contacts through the REST API, the implementation details of the UI to display them would be entirely up to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you run into any issues with using our REST API, please make a post in our API forum and someone will be happy to assist you.

Thanks!

Thanks. I would assume that it is ok for the mobile app to be registered in Zoom Marketplace in both SDK and OAuth app categories. This would allow it to use the SDK as well as OAuth protected REST APIs.
Is my assumption correct?

Hi @adg.india.demo,

I’m honestly not extremely knowledgeable about our requirements around creating an OAuth app. For that, please try posting to the marketplace apps category in the forms and someone will be more than happy to assist you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Sure I’ll do that. Thanks a lot!