Find all live meetings for user with User-Level application

Hey team,

I have a question regarding accessing all live meetings that user is currently logged into and participating in with a User-Level application.

Couple questions:

1. I’m listing the meetings with /v2/users/me/meetings but I’m only seeing scheduled meetings and not instant meetings. How can I get the instant meetings as well?

2. Even though a meeting has been scheduled, that user may not have entered into that meeting yet. How do I access whether that user is currently logged into the meeting?

I’ve been struggling to find information about to resolve these questions.

Looking forward to your response.

Best,
Vivek

Does anyone from the Zoom team have any preliminary thoughts on this? This has been sitting for almost a day now.

Best,
Vivek

Hi @vnair611,

Welcome to the Zoom Developer Forum.

1. At this time, we do not display past instant meetings via our APIs. You can see the instant meeting via API if it is live.

2. You can consider using the Retrieve Meeting Participants API, to know the details about the participants in the meeting.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, Ojus.

Does the “me” context contain the current live instance meetings?

Endpoint: /v2/users/me/meetings

I just started an instant meeting with my PMI and then executed the API. I did not see the meeting amongst the returned objects.

Best,
Vivek

Hi @vnair611,

Did you have the parameter type=live in your original request? Also please make sure that it is a GET request.

Your request format should be:
GET https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/me/meetings?page_number=1&page_size=30&type=live

Thanks

I did not include the URL parameter type=live.

I will try that momentarily.

Best,
Vivek

Hey @vnair611, following up, did this work for you?