Fully Customizable Web SDK Failed to Compile

Description
I download the Fully Customizable Web SDK (zoom-instant-sdk-web-1.0.2) and try to run it follows the README.md, but I got a compiling error.

Error
Failed to compile:

unable to locate "C:\work\dev\git\ZoomVideoSDK\doc" at "C:\work\dev\git\ZoomVideoSDK\doc\**\*"

Which Fully Customizable Web SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Follow the README.md

Screenshots
tmp

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version: 89.0.4389.90

Hey @yongcheng.fang ,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Can you share exact steps to reproduce this issue? Which step in the read causes this issue?

Thanks,
Tommy

Iā€™m. also having this issue. The steps to reproduce is just running npm run start.

1 Like

Ok, so I found the root of the issue. In the config-overrides.js file on line 25-28 it is trying to copy a doc folder from the src folder to the public folder. I commented out the lines and everything compiled properly.

1 Like

Hey @ephraimwwt ,

Thanks for reporting the root cause. I am temporarily marking your post as a solution until we fix this issue. (CS-3203) :slight_smile:

-Tommy

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help, it works now :grinning:

1 Like

Happy to hear the work around worked for you :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hey @ephraimwwt, @yongcheng.fang ,

We have fixed this issue. You can download the latest version (updated 1.0.2) from the marketplace for the fixed version.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.