Gallery View In C# Windows Application

Description
Is it possible that if there is one meeting & multiple video senders (multiple host), we can achieve gallery view in Desktop Application (using C#) also like we can achieve in android app ?

Hey @nilefire103,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Yes, the SDK supports gallery mode in default UI.

Thanks!
Michael

Can you please let me know how or any reference of documentation for particular task, Please consider the attached image, how i want it to be…

& Want in C# .Net Windows Application.

To the one I double click get pinned to full screen & on double tap again, will see 4 tiles like the second one…

Thanks.

Hey @nilefire103,

The left image is the Speaker view, the view on the right is the gallery view. Both of these views are supported in the SDK.

Thanks!
Michael

But I just want speaker view & gallery view like the image i have sent you. I want 4 equal size thumbnails, if is speaker, it would be highlighted otherwise not…

As per the image I have sent, it would be something like Video1 would be of speaker and video 2, video 3 and video 4 would be of gallery…

Please check my previous message you will understand

Hey @nilefire103,

The image that says “WANT LINE THIS” is gallery view. This view is supported by the SDK.

Thanks!
Michael

Can you please tell me the code snippet for that ?

Hey @nilefire103,

You can call SwitchFloatVideoToGalleryMod or click the gallery view button with the cursor.

Thanks!
Michael

Can you please answer in more details ?
As you try to answer in 1 line & i have to wait for another 24 - 48 hours…

on meeting status changed event, i have :

case ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.MeetingStatus.MEETING_STATUS_INMEETING:
SDKError er = meetingUIController.SwitchFloatVideoToGalleryMod();
Console.Write(er.ToString());

its giving me success, but not making any difference to my view.

Also if i click on gallery view icon, it shows 4 thumbnails but that is not full screen, So now i have 1 main video running in background & 4 thumbnails on right hand side…

Now i have no option to switch main video, no double click, no pin video option available at all on these gallery thumbnails, only chat & show non video participants options are available.

So finally concerns are :

1. Want gallery view in full screen
  2. When double click any thumbnail, it get pinned & 1 full screen get visible.
  3. When double click full screen, again 4 gallery thumbnail get visible on full screen.

FYI: I am using latest sdk downloaded today itself from marketplace…

Please give a detailed answer for my problems, 1 answer for each concern…

Thanks a lot.

Hey @nilefire103,

I am not sure what else we can provide here. Let me try and explain the steps again:
When you are in the meeting you see this:

Then in the corner click the view button:
And select “Gallery View”, then gallery view is displayed:

Thanks!
Michael

Hey @nilefire103,

Are you screensharing while this is happening?

Thanks!
Michael

it is while I am joining the meeting…

Hey @nilefire103,

I am sorry, but the video in the corner you are seeing indicates you are not in full screen but are viewing a different window. You cannot do anything programmatically to change that windows appearance.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.