List users API only return active or inactive at a time.
There should be an option for “status=all”. The benefits are
- Avoiding 3 separate calls to get aggregated data.
- Products which have tasks for aggregations of user data doesn’t provide the out of box functionality to make 3 different calls to get complete data. In this case we have to write a lot of custom code and merge the result which is a big pain. This would be just solved if we could provide an option to get all( active, inactive and pending users) users in one go.
- Active : /users?status=active
- Inactive: /users?status=inactive
- Inactive: /users?status=pending
- default: /users
default should return all users.