Get current user mic status. [React Component View]

Hello, is there any way to get updates whenever a user mute/unmute his mic using React with component view ? tried following this thread but the selector for the mute button is invalid. Thanks.
Detecting Microphone State with Web SDK

Welcome, @mstr.ft,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum. I believe that post is for the Web SDK client view. However, similar to the Client view, you can check if a user is muted, you can use the Mute function .

mute

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 9.37.44 PM

Well, i’m trying to get the microphone status whenever a user toggles mute/unmute from the meet ui instead of muting/unmuting using a custom button since it won’t synchronize with the embedded button, following the thread that i mentioned will only work for Client view, i had no luck finding the correct classname to add an event listener.
Thanks for your assistance.

Thank for the clarification @mstr.ft! At this time, there is no event listener for the component view. We’ve been getting a lot of requests for this feature and have it on the roadmap [ZOOM-375533]. No timeline is set at the moment. However, be sure to follow our blog , change log , and developer guides topics for the latest news, updates, and fixes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.