Get list of all recordings for an account

Description
I’m using a Webhook to get a notification when a recording is completed as one part of my app which then uses the api (JWT app) to grab some metadata and the audio (this all works perfectly). However, another requirement is to check if any recordings have been missed if the app isn’t running when a Webhook event was sent. It will then use the existing functionality to grab the metadata and audio.

I have assumed that the best way of doing this is some sort of reconciliation service that will get a list of all recordings and compare it to the list of recordings we have downloaded already.

I’ve looked at the /accounts/{accountId}/recordings and /accounts/me/recordings endpoints but I just get a blank response each time (HTTP 200). Is this because I am not the account admin?

Am I pointing at the right endpoints/is this the right way to do it?

Error
Blank response to /accounts/{accountId}/recordings or /accounts/me/recordings

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT & Webhook

Which Endpoint/s?
/accounts/{accountId}/recordings or /accounts/me/recordings

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Standard API call with JWT in header to the above endpoints

The other route I was considering was:

1. Get all users
  2. For each user, get all recordings

However, I am concerned that with a large number of users, I may max out rate limits…?

Hi @sashton,

For the List Recordings of an Account API request, I believe you will need to utilize the account ID rather than the me macro. Can you try replacing that in the request URL?

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.