GET /marketplace/apps returns empty

List Apps for an account returns empty result-set. The api is returning a 200. But does not return expected result-set( I have 8 account created apps and 1 public app for my zoom admin account).

I am using an access token created using using my custom app(clientId and secret) to access the apis.

Curl-command:

" curl --location --request GET ‘https://api.zoom.us/v2/marketplace/apps
–header 'Authorization: Bearer accesstoken
–header ‘Cookie: ***’
–data-raw ‘’"

Response :

{
“next_page_token”: “”,
“page_size”: 30
}

Hey @user.1.apertureqa3,

I just tried this API call and got the same response, an empty data set, let me look into why this is happening and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

I suppose the default “type” = “active requests” in query parameters. Thats why it will return an empty set if there are no active approval requests from any non-admin user. Is there an api which will give all the installed apps across all users for an organization account, irrespective of any active/past/pending requests.

Hey @user.1.apertureqa3,

Can you try the account_created parameter? This should give you all apps created by this account.

Thanks!

Hi @rarev, “account_created” only gives the app that was created by this account. I want to know all the installed apps(created or added) across all the users in an org.

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.