I have a quick question. Regarding the meeting id.
I am creating a proof of concept. The way the app works will be
We will create a meeting On Behalf of the user zoom account, So basically we will have our api and secret key.
Here is the flow.
- Create an OAuth App , already have a ClientID and SecretKey --working
- When i click the local Test on Zoom --working
- It redirect me to zoom permission page --working
- So after giving the permission, it will redirect to the callback url which is fine, while will return a code
and that code will get the access token and refresh token —which is working
- I tried to create a zoom meeting and verify on my zoom website – it is created successfully
Now my question is that how get the meeting id after the meeting is created this is where i got stuck.
Looking on line 100 it only return the information of the user not the meeting id