Get meeting reports endpoint returns next_page_token unnecessarily

When using endpoint /report/users/{userId}/meetings the next_page_token returns a value every time. The total_records is 1 and is returned with the response. Using the token returns the same record until the account is throttled. Has something changed?

https://developers.zoom.us/docs/api/rest/reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/reportMeetings

I have flagged in another post that this API endpoint is bugged and effectively useless: The next_page_token is always an empty string even if the total results exceeds the page length; changing the page length parameter has no impact and it always only returns 30 results; and changing the date range also has no effect.

Interesting that you are seeing the opposite of me. You have a link to your post?

This was a few months back and I haven’t tried to access the endpoint in a while (I am self-tracking my API usage and resetting it at 00:00:00 UTC), but here were my findings in January: Meeting API "Get Meeting reports" shortcoming, "Create Meeting" access tracking - #6 by alexm