I'm not receiving meeting data for past meetings with the same ID on end point /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

I’m trying to get participant reports for multiple meetings with the same meeting ID. Every time I query the endpoints it seems like I just get the same set of results which is the latest meeting with this ID. There is no next page token return to indicate there’s anything more. The endpoints i’ve been querying are:

/report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants
/meetings/{meeting_id}/participants

How can I get the data set for past meetings?

Errors: None
Auth: JWT
Headers: Bearer Token + Content Type : application/json

If you’re not receiving meeting data for past meetings with the same ID on endpoint /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants, it could be due to various reasons such as incorrect meeting ID, expired meeting data, or insufficient permissions. You may need to check your API credentials and consult the API documentation or contact support for further assistance.

Hi @louis.shyers
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!
The behavior you are experiencing is expected, if you use the same meeting ID you will always get the data from the latest meeting.
You will have to call the report endpoints using the meeting UUID for each instance of the meeting.
To get the meeting UUID, you can use this endpoint:
https://developers.zoom.us/docs/api/rest/reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/pastMeetings

Hope this helps,
Elisa

This worked thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.