Zoom Session Attendees Report API not returning all attendees

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Link the API endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s) you’re working with to help give context.

Event Attendance Report API Endpoint

Description

I am writing a data integration that uses the Zoom Events API to retrieve session/webinar registrations, attendees and survey results to be consumed in an automated process by our business analytics. I am having issues getting the full list of attendees for an event via the Events APIs.

The results of the Event Attendance Report API is only returning two pages of results even though there were 2,000+ attendees according to the Zoom Analytics for the event/webinar I am using as an example for this support question.

My first request to the endpoint returns a next_page_token, but a second request to the endpoint using that next_page_token does not return a subsequent next_page_token to retrieve further attendee results. This is the case regardless of what I specify for the page_size parameter. For instance, if I specify 200 for page size, I can retrieve only two pages of attendee results (400 total). If I specify the maximum 300 for page size, I can retrieve only two pages of attendee results (600 total).

The problem seems to be that the API is failing to return a next_page_token after the second request for attendee results.

Error?

Not functioning properly. After retrieving the second page of attendee report results from the API, the API is not returning a next_page_token to retrieve remaining attendees.

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Use a REST client such as Postman to hit the attendee reports api endpoint for the event (via bearer token):

/v2/zoom_events/events/1LYMv1wHR-ea7hhpTZLkSA/reports/event_attendance?page_size=300&next_page_token

Retrieve a second page of results using the next_page_token provided in the response above.

In the second response payload, note that a next_page_token is not present to retrieve subsequent attendees, though the attendees for the event exceed 2,000.

Thank you,

Albert Hickman
HRCI

Hi Albert,

This should now be fixed. Could you please try again.

Cheers,
Najeem

Sorry for the delayed response in this forum, Najeem. Yes, this fixed. Thank you!