getBOUserByUserID is not correct

Hello ,

getBOUserByUserID is supposed to take userId as an argument, but it seems to accept only bo user id. if userId is given, it returns as nil, but if bo user id is given, MobileRTCBOUser Object is returned.

Isn’t this behavior a mistake?

Thanks.

Which Mobile Meeting SDK version?
CustomUI
Version 5.7.6

Swift

Hey @KAZUMA87,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

This was a known issue and has since been resolved in a recent hotfix update. Can you update to the latest version?

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon ,

I tried it with the following code, but it still returned nil, so I don’t think it’s working correctly.

let BOUser = MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()? .getDataHelper()? .getBOUser(byUserID: zoomuserid)

If the user is not assigned to the Breakoutroom, nil will be returned? If that’s the case, please tell me how to assign any user to the Breakoutroom.

The SDK is version v5.7.6.1076(iOS). CustomUI is used.

Can you please check?

Best Regards.

Hey @KAZUMA87,

You need to assign the user by calling the method assignUser:toBO:

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon ,

Thanks for the reply.
I used assignUser:toBO to assign the user, but I don’t think I get the correct result. I think it differs from the documentation. I am doing it as follows

1. Create BO
    let boid = MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()? .getCreatorHelper()? .createBO("TEST ROOM")

2. Get unassigned users
    let unassign:Array = (MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()? .getDataHelper()? .getUnassignedUserList()))!

3. Obtain user information

let boassign = MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()? .getDataHelper()? .getBOUser(byUserID: unassign[i] as! String)
print(boassign.getName())

→The user name has been obtained.

1. Assign a user
    MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()? .getCreatorHelper()? .assignUser(unassgin[i] as! String, toBO: boid!)

2. Start BO
    MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()? .getAdminHelper()? .startBO()

3. Get information from Zoom’s user ID
    let BOUser = MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()? .getDataHelper()? .getBOUser(byUserID: zoomuserid)

4. Result
    print(BOUser)
    →nil
    print(BOUser?.getId())
    →nil

Expected result
let boassign = MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()? .getDataHelper()? .getBOUser(byUserID: zoomuserid as! String)
print(boassign.getId())

→return BoUserid

What we want to do
I want to assign a specified user to a specified BO.

Here is Full Code

let unassgin:Array = (MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()?.getDataHelper()?.getUnassignedUserList())!
            for i in 0..<unassgin.count{
                let boassign = MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()?.getDataHelper()?.getBOUser(byUserID: unassgin[i] as! String)
                print(boassign?.getName())//return valid username
                MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()?.getCreatorHelper()?.assignUser(unassgin[i] as! String, toBO: boid!)
                MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()?.getAdminHelper()?.startBO()
                let BOUser = MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingService()?.getDataHelper()?.getBOUser(byUserID: zoomuserid)
                print("*****BOUser*****")
                print(BOUser)//return nii
                print("*****BOID*****")
                print(BOUser?.getId())//return nil
            }

Thanks.