When we create a meeting, we want to assign a few users as alternate hosts when those users try to access the meeting. Further, we want them to enter the meeting as alternate hosts. We attempted to do this by:
- Created the meeting, allowing registration and automatic approval.
- Registered a user for the meeting using ADD MEETING REGISTRANT.
- Took that same user’s email and did an UPDATE MEETING call, adding her as an Alternate Host.
- Used the URL generated for the meeting registrant and entered the meeting.
We would expect this user, who is using a URL generated specifically for them as a participant, and who is an Alternate Host in the meeting - would have Host privileges when entering the meeting.
The user did not have any host privileges in the meeting but looked like a normal participant.
ADD MEETING REGISTRANT
So - is it possible to:
- Create a meeting
- Add alternative hosts to that meeting.
- Use APIs to get start/join URLs that will take those individual alternative hosts into the meeting AS alternative hosts, instead of relying on an e-mail that will include a start/join URL?