Getting erron when building on Mac

Hi there!

Describe
When I run a build script for Mac got an error

> yes|cp -R  -H ../sdk/mac/Plugins ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/&& yes|cp -R  -H ../sdk/mac/Resources ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ && yes|cp -R  -H ../sdk/mac/ZoomSDK/ ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks

cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents: No such file or directory
cp: ../sdk/mac/Plugins: unable to copy extended attributes to ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents: No such file or directory
cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver: No such file or directory
cp: ../sdk/mac/Plugins/ZoomAudioDevice.driver: unable to copy extended attributes to ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver: No such file or directory
cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents: No such file or directory
cp: ../sdk/mac/Plugins/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents: unable to copy extended attributes to ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents: No such file or directory
cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/_CodeSignature: No such file or directory
cp: ../sdk/mac/Plugins/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/_CodeSignature: unable to copy extended attributes to ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/_CodeSignature: No such file or directory
cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/_CodeSignature/CodeResources: No such file or directory
cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/MacOS: No such file or directory
cp: ../sdk/mac/Plugins/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/MacOS: unable to copy extended attributes to ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/MacOS: No such file or directory
cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/MacOS/ZoomAudioDevice: No such file or directory
cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/Resources: No such file or directory
cp: ../sdk/mac/Plugins/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/Resources: unable to copy extended attributes to ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/Resources: No such file or directory
cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/Resources/ZoomAudioIcon.icns: No such file or directory
cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/Resources/Localizable.strings: No such file or directory
cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ZoomAudioDevice.driver/Contents/Info.plist: No such file or directory
cp: ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/readme_for_audiodriver.txt: No such file or directory
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! test1@1.0.0 postinstall-mac: `yes|cp -R  -H ../sdk/mac/Plugins ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/&& yes|cp -R  -H ../sdk/mac/Resources ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/ && yes|cp -R  -H ../sdk/mac/ZoomSDK/ ./node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the test1@1.0.0 postinstall-mac script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

After 5 min investigation, found that there is a single file in the demo/node_modules/clone directory. That leads to a positive condition on line 3 and it tries to run an npm script without installed packages.
So I removed the folder and create a PR https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-electron/pull/10

I gave it a second try and noticed that the error doesn’t break the build flow. The only reason I saw it was my internet connection on that moment. Right after that, the script is getting headers for node-gyp and you will see a long-long field of text.
On the next step when you run the demo app it will install scripts and the demo will work.

So it is not a big deal to have that error there. But it is much cleaner to remove the folder.
Feel free to accept or decline my PR

hi @iMykola , can help me with steps to package the app , i tried packager-mac script but im geeting module not found error

I have meet the same question.
My zoom SDK version:zoom-sdk-electron-5.2.42037.1112