Help on zoom chatbot UI look and feel

Hi,

We are facing challenges for chatbot UI look and feel for which we went through almost all documentation for zoom chatbot application development (specially customizing messages) and not sure if this is what is the limitations from zoom end.
Followed all guidelines from below link for message customization of chatbot application, but it has very limited scope for UI look and feel.

Below are the mail challenges which we are facing

1. Message window and messages sent from BOT is displayed in fixed width frame
  2. Width for action buttons inside messages are also displayed in fixed length without full display text for the buttons
  3. User can not upload attachment to chatbot.
  4. No custom styling options for messages especially for action buttons

any help on above is highly appreciated…

Hi @Ridhdesh ,

Can you please share pictures of the challenges you’re experiencing? We appreciate your feedback around some of the UI limitations as communicated in our documentation, for example:

We are always happy to hear your suggestions as #feature-requests and I encourage you to share your thoughts there as well.

Looking forward to hearing back,
Gianni

Hi Gianni,

Thanks for the response. To elaborate more on the challenge that we are facing in terms of UI look and feel, please find attached image where full display text for the buttons is not shown and also for the style color we have only 4 states as you mentioned above.

Thanks,
Ridhdesh

Hi @Ridhdesh ,

Thank you for sharing! Certain button styling is handled differently or not supported from what is shared in the documentation. Are you finding that your attempts at custom CSS are not being applied?

Best,
Gianni

Hi @gianni.zoom ,

I am not sure if button styling (color and width) can be customized. I went through the various resources on internet, but not found what i am looking for.

Could you please guide/redirect me to correct links where I can see some code examples which uses custom CSS for buttons.

Thanks,
Ridhdesh

HI @Ridhdesh ,

At present, our chat buttons are handled as such:

You may also reference the following link to use Markdown to stylize messages further:

Here are some other helpful links for Chatbot support:

After going through these resources, please tell me if this helps :slight_smile:
Gianni

Hi @gianni.zoom ,

Thanks for the quick response. I have already went through all the available resources (which includes all that you mentioned), but that didn’t satisfy my requirements for custom button width and styling. Hope that will be available soon.

Thanks,
Ridhdesh

1 Like

Thanks @Ridhdesh – feel free to submit that as a #feature-requests option please :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.