HID call control function with Zoom client

Hi,

I am a developer from Polycom. We have a Video/Audio/HID usb product named CX5500. We are planning to make it work with Zoom client on PC. Now the Video and Audio function can be OK, but the HID functions including the Microphone mute and call control do not work. Do you guys have any spec or sample reference code, so that we can enable the HID with Zoom. Thanks

BR

Jerry

We do support basic call control through HID. We will revert back in a day or two on publishing the spec.

Have you guys released out the HID call control spec?

any news on this?

work in progress - we will let you know on this forum when it’s available. sometime in the next 3-4 months but we cannot predict an ETA.

Wei

Any update on this topic? 

I’m also wondering if there’s any updates on this thread. I’m working on making my Audio USB device to talk with Zoom client. The mute/unmute doesn’t get delivered in the HID interface. Looks to me the HID interface isn’t recognized by zoom. How can I turn on the zoom logging? Or is there any sample reference code or spec available?

Thanks

Hi @wlh,

For questions surrounding the Zoom Client and audio functions, please reach out to our Technical Support team here—they’ll be best suited to assist.

Thanks,
Will