HideMeetingInfo Windows SDK under v5.2.42037.1112

It seems that IMeetingUIElemConfiguration.HideMeetingInfoOnMeetingUI(bool bHide) is no longer working in Windows SDK v5.2.42037.1112, under share, control/more, meeting info is there, we would like to know how to turn off this meetinginfo, in previous version 5.0…0616, it worked fine.

v5.2.42037.1112

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘share…’
  2. Click on ‘share’
  3. Under Toolbar Move to ‘More’
  4. See - MeetinfInfo

Hey @highland.auz,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

I am seeing the same behavior in the demo application. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I will inform the team.

Michael

Hi Michael, Thanks for confirming the issue, May we know when there is a fix to this?

Thanks

H

Hey @highland.auz,

As of now, I cannot confirm a timeline for this. However, I will provide updates as soon as they come.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,

We just tried the new release zoom-sdk-windows-5.4.54524.1229, the problem is still there.

Hey @highland.auz,

Thank you for the update. The engineers are currently working on this.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,

Like to follow up whether the reported bug has been fixed?

Thanks.

H

Hey @highland.auz,

We are expecting this fix to be in the next version of the SDK.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,

Any estimated date for the next version of the SDK?

Thanks.

H

Hi @highland.auz,

We do not yet have an exact date for the next SDK release. Historically we have aimed for a release cadence of every 2-3 months, which typically has changed if there are urgent bug fixes needed. This is not a guarantee of when the next release will be published, but may help to give you a rough idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Jon, Thanks for the info.

Happy to help!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out again in a new thread if you require any further assistance.