How to hide meeting information in a meeting

Hi zoom team.
I want to hide the relevant information in the conference information, because I have defined my own conference ID virtually, so I can’t see the conference ID information of zoom. The URL is no longer available.

Hi zhang_meifu,

Thanks for the post. I will consult the engineering team regarding this and get back to you shortly.

Thanks!

Hi Carson_Chen,Any good news?I hope you can give me some good advice.

Hi zhang_meifu,

Thanks for the reply. After confirming with the engineering team, currently we do not have an interface to hide the information in a meeting, we will add this in the next release.

Thanks!

Hi
Any update on [How to hide meeting information in a meeting] ?
Thanks.

Hi @tariq_rana,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. You could use IMeetingUIElemConfiguration.HideMeetingInfoOnMeetingUI(bool bHide) to hide the meeting info.

Thanks!

HI

What about WebSDK ? Is there any option there ?

Thanks

Hi @tariq_rana,

For WebSDK, you may need to post this in https://devforum.zoom.us/c/web-sdk/13 and one of the WebSDK experts will assist you over there.

Thanks!

@carson.zoom just saw the latest SDK Windows, IMeetingUIElemConfiguration.HideMeetingInfoFromMeetingUITitle(bool bHide) is removed in the June 30 release?

Thanks

Brian

Hi @Brian_Lu,

I’m not aware of that. The interface is still available in the latest version:

Thanks!

@carson.zoom Thanks. Seems the removed was “FromMeetingUI…”, that is great to have this hide info feature, very useful to us.

Hi @Brian_Lu,

Oh, thanks for mentioning that. Yes, the name has changed a little bit but the feature stays. Thanks!

Hi @Brian_Lu

Can you help me out in doing this.

Hi @anuragnagarkota,

Thanks for the reply. Please refer to my reply here: How to use IMeetingUIElemConfiguration in zoom windows c# sdk

Thanks!

Hi Carson, can you please help?

It seems that IMeetingUIElemConfiguration.HideMeetingInfoOnMeetingUI(bool bHide) is no longer working in Windows SDK v5.2.42037.1112, under share, control/more, meeting info is there, we would like to know how to turn off this meetinginfo, in previous version 5.0…0616, it worked fine.

v5.2.42037.1112

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘share…’
  2. Click on ‘share’
  3. Under Toolbar Move to ‘More’
  4. See - MeetinfInfo

Hey @highland.auz,

If it is alright with you, let’s move this conversation to this thread: HideMeetingInfo Windows SDK under v5.2.42037.1112

Thanks!
Michael

Hi,
Is there any Option in Zoom Settings where we can hide the Meeting Info in Participants screen from Frontend

Hey @ICAI,

Try using the HideMeetingInfoOnMeetingUI interface.

Thanks!
Michael

1 Like