Hiding Meeting URL

Hi

How can we hide the attached meeting URL and Share button in the electron SDK

Hi,

Response is awaited. Can we hide these links?

Regards
Atul

Hi @helloparent,

Thanks for the post. Currently we do not have interfaces to hide the meeting URL.

Thanks!

Is it possible for Windows SDK?

Hi @helloparent,

After confirming with the engineering team, currently we do not have an interface for this for Windows SDK as well.

Thanks!

Thanks @carson.zoom for the response.

How do I get the participants use Zoom on laptop/desktop with following things hidden at all places:

1. Meeting URL/id
  2. Invite
  3. Share

Regards
Atul

Hi Atul,

Thanks for the reply.

To hide the invite button, you could use the MeetingConfig_EnableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI(https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-electron/blob/master/lib/zoom_meeting_configuration.js#L230).

The share button cannot be hidden at the moment, but you could leverage MeetingConfig_RedirectClickShareBTNEvent(https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-electron/blob/master/lib/zoom_meeting_configuration.js#L609) to disable the ability to share.

If you are using the Client SDK 5.0, the meeting ID will not present in the main meeting UI.

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom

I am using zoom-electron-sdk. Can u please help me out with the required code to hide the invite button-

currently the following code is there in zoom_meeting_configuration.js file-

MeetingConfig_EnableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI: function (opts) {
if (_addon) {
let clientOpts = opts || {};
let bEnable = clientOpts.bEnable;
return _addon.EnableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI(bEnable);
}
return ZoomSDKError.SDKERR_UNINITIALIZE;
},

What should be written in the above code in order to hide the invite button

@carson.zoom

i got it… I just written this line in inmeeting.html file-

ipcRenderer.send(‘asynchronous-message’, ‘enableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI’, false);

“enableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI” function is already there in main.js file.

But there is no function which can hide the info button and invite link. My aim is to hide meeting url/id/password everything from the ui, on windows.

Interestingly this functionality existed till version 4.6-

But it is missing in version5
Kindly enable it in this version also

Hi @anuragnagarkota,

Thanks for the reply. As you have mentioned, the function is still there in the zoom_meeting_configuration.js:

If you would like to use it, you could call this function in your js file like the following:

enableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI: function (bEnable) {
    let opts = {
      bEnable: bEnable
    }
    let ret = zoomconfiguration.MeetingConfig_EnableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI(opts);
    console.log('EnableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI', ret);
  },

Hope this helps. Thanks!