Hide the invite button in the “Participants” menu

Description
We have integrated the latest zoom electon sdk in our Mac application. Can you please help us how to hide the invite button in the “ Participants ” menu. Details are given below.

List of functions used:

functionObj.enableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI(false)
    functionObj.hideCopyUrlOnInviteWindow(true)
    functionObj.hideCopyInvitationOnInviteWindow(true)
    functionObj.setShowInviteDlgTabPage(1,false);

Which version?
Zoom SDK Version : v5.0.24433.0616
Electron Version : 8.4.0

Screenshots

Hi @Seethaprasad_Mandike,

Thanks for the post. To hide the invite button, you may use MeetingConfig_EnableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI. Other than this, currently we do not have any other interfaces to hide the invite button.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

@carson.zoom
I tried MeetingConfig_EnableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI to hide invite button from Participants, but its not working.

@Seethaprasad_Mandike did you found any solution on this?

Hi @geekvijay,

Thanks for the reply. We have tested this interface and it is working as expected. Please note that you have to call the MeetingConfig_EnableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI before starting/joining a meeting.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @carson.zoom,
Thanks for the update.
Its working on the windows, let me check on mac and I will post it here.

Hi @geekvijay,

Glad to hear that it is working now. Let me know how it goes on Mac. Thanks!

@carson.zoom,
I checked it on mac and it is not working in mac

@geekvijay are you able to join a meeting on mac in general?

Hi @geekvijay,

Thanks for the reply. Let me circle back to the engineering team to investigate on this and get back to you shortly.

Thanks!

Yes i am able to join the meeting via mac

1 Like

Hi @geekvijay,

Thanks for the reply. If you are trying to hide the invite button in the participant’s menu, we have tested the interface MeetingConfig_EnableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI in the latest version of SDK on mac and it is working as expected. Could you have a try with the latest version of SDK and see if it works?

Thanks!