Hosting Multiple meetings simultaneously

Can we host multiple meetings with one zoom account?
if we can do this can you please tell me under which plan we can do this? Because in basic plan only one meeting can be hosted at a time.

Hey @akash.gr

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

I have integrated Zoom API, basically i need to host multiple meetings simultaneously

Hi @akash.gr,

Generally, it’s not possible to host concurrent meetings on Zoom. However, if you’re on our Enterprise plan, you will be able to do so—this plan is the only exception. You can find our Plan and pricing details here:

Thanks,
Will

Are you sure this multiple meetings can be hosted from single account in Enterprise plan?

Hi @akash.gr,

That’s correct—Enterprise Zoom users can host 2 concurrent meetings.

Best,
Will

If we have one Pro account with four users in a small firm, can we each have a zoom meeting at the same time with different individuals? If not, this means that we have to schedule meetings at alternating times? Any help appreciated. We need four employees to be able to have zoom meetings with clients at the same time.

Hi @katy,

As long as each of those meetings have different hosts, you can have more than 1 meeting at a time. For more information on this, you can also reach out to support.zoom.us :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.