How can I allow access both microphone and camera in zoom inside iframe

In my website i added a portion to run zoom meet here inside iframe. Here i can join the meeting but i can not allow the access of my microphone and camera though it is inside the iframe so no prompt will show to allow the access. Here showing your browser preventing to access microphone when i click the audio button. I do not know where i need to allow the access. I allow access it in my website url and browser but nothing worked. What should i do?
Here is my iframe code:

<iframe style="overflow:hidden;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;height:100%;width:100%;position:absolute;top:0px;left:0px;right:0px;bottom:0px"
                                            t-attf-src="https://zoom.us/wc/{{ agm.meeting_name }}/join?prefer=1&amp;un=TWluZGF1Z2Fz&amp;pwd={{ agm.meeting_pwd }}"
                                            sandbox="allow-forms allow-scripts allow-same-origin"
                                            allow="microphone; camera">
                                    </iframe>

@njangon71 , you are trying to use zoom.us Web Client in an iframe. That is not a supported scenario.
It is possible however to use Web Meeting SDK in an iframe.
https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/13662906729485-Best-practices-when-using-the-Meeting-SDK-in-an-iFrame

@chunsiong.zoom
I use the meeting sdk api credential to generate zoom meet link in my system. What i suppose to use without zoom.us I also use this url

us06web.zoom.us/j/85850284417?pwd=LiuG21QR4IIS8u8wCl0dNNkgjX84Sq.1

Same thing happend i can not allow the access.how can i use web meeting sdk in an iframe

@njangon71 you need to download the meeting SDK from marketplace.zoom.us, and host it on your own server.

@chunsiong.zoom
Is there any documentation or tutorial that how can I integrate meeting sdk in my website. I have no idea regarding this issue. I just generate the meet link but mic and camera not working.

@njangon71 ,

The scenario which you have raised in the question(embedding zoom. us / wc) is not supported, and will not work. You will need to utilize Zoom Meeting SDK for Web instead.

You might want to refer to the guide here