How can I embed zoom in my asp.net web app? I have implemented the create, update, delete meetings using OAuth 2.0 but

Description
I have implemented the create, update, delete meetings using OAuth 2.0 but I want the admin and the users to join and interact with meetings from within my web app’s page

I have iframed the JOIN_URL but that is not looking good, and it always prompts the user to select the “Use Web Client or download Zoom Client” options.

I have searched for a solution and found out that I have to use JWT and Web SDK but the sample app and examples are in node.js I guess? and now I am stuck.

Should I re-implement zoom from scratch using JWT and Web SDK or is there any solution for this problem?

Is there any way and I keep using my OAUTH 2.0 implementation and can embed zoom meetings in my web app’s page? Kindly Help.

Hey @ishfaq,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and good question. To clarify, we do not support iFraming the Zoom URLs. The supported method for embedding Zoom on your site would be to leverage our Web SDK, which authenticates via JWT:

If you have questions about this, don’t hesitate to create a new thread here: #web-client-sdk

Thanks,
Will

Thank You for the response, This was very helpful.

One quick question, should I Create, Edit, and Delete meetings through JWT now because right now I am using Web SDK using JWT for joining / starting the meetings and using OAuth 2.0 for Meeting’s CRUD operations.

Hi @ishfaq,

Good question—if you only need to manage meetings within your own Zoom account, you can use JWT for these CRUD actions as well. If you need to view/manage meetings for users external to your own Zoom account, then OAuth would be necessary.

Let me know if this helps to clarify—thanks!
Will

1 Like

Thank You For The Help! :blush:

No problem @ishfaq , glad I could help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.