How can I enable automatic access granting for local recording in the Zoom SDK?

@chunsiong.zoom
To get the recording permission from host after joining meeting iam using the code

auto requestRecordingResult = SDKInterfaceWrap::GetInst().GetMeetingService()->GetMeetingRecordingController()->RequestLocalRecordingPrivilege();
if (requestRecordingResult != ZOOMSDK::SDKERR_SUCCESS) {
std::cout << "Error requesting recording rights: " << requestRecordingResult << std::endl;
}

I need to implement automatic access granting for local recording ,while going through the documentation, i found

enum LocalRecordingRequestPrivilegeStatus
{
LocalRecordingRequestPrivilege_AutoGrant,///host auto-allow all privilege requests.
};

could u plz let me know how to add this enum in to the RequestLocalRecordingPrivilege()

• Device:[HP elite pad]

@manikantarhong, are you trying to automatically approve all recording request from the host?

@chunsiong.zoom Yes, automatically approving all recording requests from the host is our current approach

@chunsiong.zoom Yes, automatically approving all recording requests from the host is our current approach

Hii @manikantarhong ,I had a issue with local recording ,as i can see you are working as the same so just wanted a clarification regarding something,are you able to bring/see record function for a participant once he/she enters the breakout room(i.e. record function in breakout room using meeting sdk)?
Any help in this is appreciated!

@manikantarhong ,

The SDK which is used by the host need to use this eventlistener, to listen for onLocalRecordingPrivilegeRequested (IRequestLocalRecordingPrivilegeHandler *handler)=0
https://marketplacefront.zoom.us/sdk/meeting/windows/class_i_meeting_recording_ctrl_event.html

Within this eventlistener, you will need to GrantLocalRecordingPrivilege
https://marketplacefront.zoom.us/sdk/meeting/windows/class_i_request_local_recording_privilege_handler.html

@chunsiong.zoom Sorry for the confusion. Actually we are looking for a way to get automatically get recording permission from host for participant join using sdk

P.S : our host will not use sdk

@chunsiong.zoom But I our case host will not use sdk,Only bot will use sdk

@manikantarhong , in this case, host has to manually approve the request from the bot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.