How can we list down all admins of a group via API

Description
How can we list down all admins of a group via API. I can only get members using below API. Is there any way to list down admins as well?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/groups/{groupId}/members

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
/groups

Hey @mjoshi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. After you have a list of users for the group, you can use the Get User Permissions API to confirm the permissions of that user.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,
Thanks for the reply but does it solve my use-case getting the Admin details of the Group.
In Group members response I an not getting the Admin user and getting only Members of the Group.
For example: Group XYZ is created and User A, User B is added as Member and User C as Admin now when I will call get group members API it will list down User A and User B and not User C.
And as you mentioned I tried calling get User permission API for User C but did not get relevant data to confirm that User C belongs to Group XYZ as an Admin.
I hope you got my use-case please let me know if any way to solve my use-case.

Hey @mjoshi,

Thank you for providing additional information. Yes, I think I do understand your use-case. I checked with an internal resource and they confirmed that the List Group Members is not expected to return the group administrator. However, you can check the group administrator manually through the Zoom portal. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

@MaxM Thanks for the clarification. I will raise a feature request for same.

1 Like

Hey @mjoshi,

I’m glad to hear that answered your questions! If you encounter any further issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.