How i can join as host?

How i can join as host ?
Good day. I have a problem, i do not understand how i can join in meeting as host.
For example in web version we use “signature” with role: 1 to join as host but in android sdk we do not use signature.

We use “joinMeetingWithParams” with (JoinMeetingParams / JoinMeetingOptions)
or “startMeetingWithParams” with (StartMeetingParams / StartMeetingOptions)
and any of this params/options do not have “role”.

Hi,
Thanks for using Zoom SDK. If you would like to join a meeting as the host:

1. After you logged in (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/start-join-meeting/email-login-user/authentication#1-login), and you join a pre-scheduled meeting that has been identified as your meeting, you will be able to join the meeting and then be the host of the meeting.
  2. You get also get the Zoom token and Zoom Access Token(zak) from the Zoom API and use them to join a pre-scheduled meeting, if the meeting has been identified as your meeting, you will be able to join the meeting as the host.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Thanks, but i mean how different members can join in my meeting as hosts ?

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. If you adapted the above methods, you can have as many members as you want to join your meeting as hosts, however, only the first person who joins the meeting will be the real host, the rest of the people will be joined as co-host. And the user info among all members will be the same besides the display name.

Thanks!

I initialized the android sdk in my app and I want to start a meeting as a host. I used the InMeeting service method inmeetingservice.makeHost(Hostkey) but it’s not working.
please help me to start a meeting as host.

Hi vijaysolanki212,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The makeHost only works if you are the host of a meeting, and you would like to assign someone else as the host. If you would like to start a meeting as the host, you could:

1. login with email/password or SSO, then start an instant meeting
  2. schedule a meeting with your account, then start the meeting
  3. schedule a meeting using Zoom API, and retrieve zoom token to host a meeting without login.

You may find the detail of the above in our SDK doc: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/overview

Hope this helps. Thanks!