How much time does zoom take to make reports after a webinar of 500 and 1000

How much time does zoom take to make reports after a webinar of 500 and 1000 participants respectively after webinar end. I know it do not generate it quickly and it take time as per the participants and registrations. But I can not found any exact time for these reports in zoom documentation or if i missing something. I have to consume zoom reports api like shown in the example below : https://api.zoom.us/v2/report/webinars/###########/participants?page_size=300&next_page_token=MC8NfcQ6AgRGkTOaFZaqeCe15lgsscLGQB3

This is a great question @aballabh. Due to various factors such as network, latency, and environment, it is difficult to determine the exact time it would take to generate reports for webinars with 500 and 1000 participants. As we are constantly seeking ways to improve, I would greatly appreciate any additional feedback you could provide to share internally. From your perspective, what would be a reasonable timeframe for generating these reports?

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

The time it takes for Zoom to generate reports after a webinar depends on various factors such as the number of participants, the complexity of the report, and the workload on Zoom’s servers. According to Zoom’s documentation, it can take up to 24 hours for reports to be generated and made available through the API. However, it is important to note that this time frame can vary and may be affected by factors such as the number of concurrent webinars being held, the volume of data being processed, and any technical issues that may arise. If you need the reports to be generated quickly, it is best to contact Zoom’s support team for assistance.

Thanks so much for the clarity Ana and Donte.Zoom. My exact requirement is to get the reports via zoom api once it is ready. Can you help me with any way to achieve this like event subscription if there is any for this scenarios, just like there are event subscription for webinar.ended etc.

I would also like an event subscription for when a webinar participant report is ready.