How to access the tracking link clicked by a webinar registrant?

Description

I’m working with a client at the moment.

We need to be able attribute a webinar registrant to a sales person.
Each sales person has a tracking link for the webinar.
We can obviously see the “visits”, “registrations” numbers from the dashboard (and from the API) for each tracking link.
But we need to know which sign ups in webinar can be attributed to which tracking link. E.g. “a@gmail.com used this tracking link”, so I can then update the CRM.

Error

I can’t seem to find this information in any of the calls.

Is this something potentially offered by including the Facebook Pixel?

Or does someone have a workaround solution that they’ve implemented before?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?

Webhook + JWT

Hey @gavinwiener,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Unfortunately, we don’t currently have an API to cover this. Currently, we only have the Get Tracking Sources API.

If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks Max. That’s unfortunate, feels like it would be an important piece of data for most companies i.e. including the link in the webinar registrant payload, a “refer” field type of thing.

I can definitely see how this would be an important piece of the API. I double-checked but didn’t see a workaround for this currently either. If you do create a Feature Request, please link it here.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.