How to build a Zoom Bingo game

I want to get started using the Zoom API. How can I go about building a Bingo game where the meeting participants play their boards while the game host calls out the letter/numbers. All boards will be visible to all meeting participants. What could be a generalized learning path for me to acquire the knowledge base to build this game/app for the Zoom platform?

Hey @jjjohnA10,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you want to build a game while Zoom does all the heavy lifting for video/audio you may find that our Video SDK is the best fit.

While the Video SDK is separate from Zoom Meetings, it will give you access to raw video and audio data for each session that you create. This is perfect for integrating user video in your game.

Please see below for more information:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

MaxM,
Thank you for this reply. I appreciate you pointing me in a direction that may enable me to build my knowledge base about the Zoom platform / digital ecosystem.
I will definitely explore the Video SDK and develop some working knowledge of that.
Kind regards,
Jesse Johnson

I’m glad to hear that helped!

Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.