How to change default username to website logged in username while inviting to join meeting.(how to customize invitation)

Description
How to change default username to website logged in username while inviting to join meeting[embebeded zoom api.

Which version?

• Browser: i m using Chrome
    With the above reference while inviting to join meeting of web sdk took default username but i need to pass website logged in username …can anybody help me to sort out.thanks in advance.

Hey @yash.sakali,

Are you passing in their userName in the ZoomMtg.join function?

Thanks,
Tommy

Ya but I need to pass logged in username how to customize invite

Hey @yash.sakali,

What invite are you talking about? Please provide screenshots so I can understand.

Thanks,
Tommy

when i click invite, it will ask for gmail,once click on gmail i get content,Infront of yaseen sakali i need to pass website logged in username,can you help me.

Hey @yash.sakali,

Unfortunately we do not support sending/setting the username for the Web SDK user in the invite email.

Thanks,
Tommy

I want to know where I get invite file in embeded zoom api so I will try to modify it…

Hey @yash.sakali,

Currently the invite cannot be customized with the Zoom API.

Thanks,
Tommy

thanks for your reply…

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Let me double check please.

So there is literally no way to make a custom link with embedded username?

WebSDK or anything else cant provide any help and participants have to introduce themselves in 100% scenarios?

Hey @AlexProgcom,

You can set the username in the Web SDK, or when using Registration with the Zoom App.

Thanks,
Tommy