How to check if the meeting is running (the host has joined) through zoom apis?

How do I check if the meeting is running (the host has joined) through zoom api’s? The provided link in post https://devforum.zoom.us/t/how-to-check-if-the-meeting-running-through-zoom-api/47831/2?u=taafuuu is broken. I want to use api for personal use…

HI @taafuuu
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Zoom Developer Forum.
We do not have an endpoint that will allow you to check the status of the meeting, but you can benefit from using webhooks, like our meeting.started event that will get triggered once a meeting is started:

Cheers,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom ,

I intend to purchase a Pro Plan subscription for my Zoom account to manage and create Zoom meetings for my company.

I have a query regarding the creation of licensed users for my Zoom Pro account. After the purchase of the Pro plan, is it necessary to make additional payments for creating licensed users, or can I create licensed users for free within the Pro plan?

Upon attempting to add a new licensed user, I received the following error message:

{
“code”: 3412,
“message”: “Your request to add a new Licensed user could not be approved at this time because your account has reached the permitted maximum number of 1 paying users. Please purchase additional licenses or contact the Zoom support team to provision additional users in your account.”
}

Could you please provide clarification on whether additional payments are required for creating licensed users within the Pro plan?

Thank you.

Hi @devang.wappnet
I believe that with a Zoom Pro account, you will be able to add up to 9 licensed users to your account