How to create zoom meeting with maximam registrants?

Hello. I can create zoom meetings with maximam registrants via Zoom web portal, then I also want to know how to create zoom meeting with maximam registrants via Zoom meetings API.
There is no response body that can set maximam registrants number in the api document.

I found meeting_capacity in the api that updates user settings, but this api was not for meeting setting.

Hi @marbleme ,

Are you saying you’d like to limit the number of registrants who can sign up for a meeting?

If so, this is not a feature of this endpoint.

Alternatively, if you want the maximum number of participants allowed to be able to register then that is the default and you do not need to implement anything special in the endpoint :slight_smile:

@gianni.zoom

Thank you for your reply.

Are you saying you’d like to limit the number of registrants who can sign up for a meeting?

Yes, I would lile to limit the number of registrants who can sign up for each meetings (e.g. only 6 people can register for the meeting).
Is there any other endpoint for limiting the number of registrants for each meetings?

Hi @marbleme ,

The best alternative would be to manually approve registration or manually set specific invitees so that they are the only ones that can sign up.

1 Like