How to customize the styles of zoom chat and participants section

Is there a way that we can customize the chat and participants section for Web, with our custom themes? If yes please share documentation links for the same. I have went through the FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE SDKS and didn’t find anything related to theming.

Thanks.

Hey @mohdsalmanper ,

Are you referring to the Client Web SDK? If so, there is no built in way to customize the styles of the in meeting chat and participants sections.

Please see the differences between the Fully Customizable SDK and Client SDK:

Thanks,
Tommy

I also have a fully custom design for my site. So, while I’m searching for my requirement meet I think I need to use Zoom Meeting SDK for web with component view .

I have my design as follows:
Design like this

I’m not sure about view component view or Client View but I want to achieve my design so how can I achieve that?

If you’re looking to embed the Zoom Meeting experience within your application then that’s where the Web SDK would come in handy.

However, based on your use case, it sounds like the Video SDK would be a better option. The Video SDK allows you to create a custom video experience while Zoom does the heavy lifting.

This means that it wouldn’t integrate with meetings but would be more customizable.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.