How to disable camera and hide non video participants permanently

How to disable web camera and hide non video participants permanently.

Hi sandeepsama257,

Thanks for the post. Are you trying to hide the video camera button and mute the video upon starting a meeting? If you also trying to hide the video tile of participants without video in the gallery view?

Thanks!

i want to hide non video participants in video gallery which is on the top of window in desktop application and i also want to hide video camera option which is in the video participants drop down.

hi,
Disable web camera and hide non video participants related method will be add next release.
Thanks!

Thanks Bella! :smiley:

Hi sandeepsama257,

Thanks for the reply. As Bella has mentioned, currently we do not have the configuration option to disable the camera and hiding the non-video participant. Our engineering team has received this feature request and we will work on this. Please follow our Github repo: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-electron for further updates.

Thanks!

When will new electron sdk version released

Hi sandeepsama257,

Thanks for the reply. Our next release is in its last mile and it will come very soon. Please follow our Github repo for the lastest updates.

Thanks!

Hi sandeepsama257,

Thanks for the reply. Our new Client SDK is now available, but I am sorry that due to the limited resources that we are having and some unexpected situations that happened, we are not able to include the enhancement of this feature in this new release. Really sorry about this. I have escalated this feature request and I will ensure this new feature will be added very soon.

Pardon the inconvenience caused by this. I will keep you posted. Thank you very much!