How to disable status reconnecting after admitting users from the waiting room to the meeting

Hi Zoom!

I have a question! How we can disable status reconnecting after admitting users from the waiting room to the meeting?

This is because of losing data between these two meetings! I mean the waiting room and the meeting!

Thanks for answering

Hi @Gsagas.mb, thanks for the post.

Reconnecting to the meeting after being admitted from the waiting room is controlled by Zoom’s servers and cannot be controlled through the SDK. When a user is admitted, they are actually leaving and re-joining the meeting.

This is because of losing data between these two meetings

Can you please specify what data you are losing after being admitted so we can verify whether or not it is expected behavior?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom, thanks for answering

Actually, we want a customized UI for the waiting room and the meeting UI so what we wanna do is adding a layer to the zoom activity! So we want to not showing that connecting message after the waiting room! How we can do it?! I mean all we want is to hide all the progress from entering the waiting room until the zoom meeting! and from the logs we receive from the zoom we show a message on our layout but the problem we have is that connecting and reconnecting between the waiting room and the main meeting! How we can just prevent this losing data?! What we can do in the meeting activity for this?!

Thanks

Hi @Gsagas.mb,

The statuses shown when connecting to a meeting are directly correlated with the MeetingStatus provided by the onMeetingStatusChanged callback. If you are using a custom UI, you can choose which of these statuses you would like to display within your app.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.